Customize Invoice settings
In this place you can customize informations displayed on invoices. You can customize settings
for each document type (Quotation, Profroma, Receipt, Credit Invoice) separately.
- Company details. You can hide business details on invoice. Tip: That is useful if you
want include company logo with business details.
- Shipping address. Show or hide shipping address on invoice.
- Due Date. Show or hide Due Date.
- Purchase Order. If you do not need show purchase order uncheck this option. Tip: You can
use Pruchase Order field for other purposes.
- Payment term. Show or hide invoice payment term.
- Payment method. Show or hide payment method on invoice.
- Show salesman. Show or hide selesperson on invoice.
- Bank account. Show or hide default bank account. You can edit your bank accounts in Bank Accounts section.
You can show or hide the following columns:
- Row number.
- Code column. Show/hide product code.
- Unit of measure.
- Amount column.
- Unit price column.
- Subtotal column.
- Product description. Product description will be displayed under product name.
- Tax 1 column. Hide tax 1 amount column.
- Tax 1 % column. Hide tax 1 percentage column.
- Tax 2 column. Option available only if you use multiple tax rates. Hide tax 2 amount
- Tax 2 % column. Option available only if you use multiple tax rates. Hide tax 2
- Tax 3 column. Option available only if you use multiple tax rates. Hide tax 3 amount
- Tax 3 % column. Option available only if you use multiple tax rates. Hide tax 3
- Total column.
You can show or hide the following fields on invoice summary:
- Tax Total
- Paid. Show or hide amount of paid for invoice.
- Balance due.
- Show currency symbol in Summary. If you do not want display currency symbol next to
the amounts in summary uncheck this option.
- Previuous balance. Show previously due balance.